March 29, 2015
Connect Our Dream To Our Future
Celebration Commitment Sunday!
Today is Celebration Commitment Sunday for the Connect Capital Campaign. After weeks of prayer, and four weeks of sermons, it is the desire of the church to build a Family Life Outreach Center. ET's goal is to raise $3 million in pledges over the next three years. Commitment cards will be turned in today and a 'First Fruits' offering will be collected in each service. Today, Pastor will be preaching the final message of the series, 'Looking Forward.'
Young Adults Ministry @ the Barn
- Young adults join the 10:30 worship gathering in The Barn, where Pastor Dan will conclude the capital campaign series, 'Look!' Today's sermon, 'Looking Forward' focuses on the necessity of looking forward to what God has in store for his children and inviting others to come along the journey.
- Join us on Wednesday for Mid-Week Live, in the Corner House at 6:30 pm
ET Kids Ministry
- This Sunday is Family Sunday! This means that Kids Church for K-5th at 10:30 am is dismissed so families can worship together in the sanctuary. Kids sermon notes are available at the entrance to the sanctuary.
- On Easter Sunday, there will be no ministries for K-5th grade. Kids are encouraged to worship with the parents in the sanctuary. Nursery and preschool ministries are available during all three services.
ET Youth Ministry
- Every Sunday morning, Bible study and small groups meet at 9 am in the Youth House.
- ET Youth has service every Wednesday from 6:30–8:00 pm in the Barn. This month, students will train on reaching others for Jesus in a series titled, #WeREACH.
Mid-week Bible Study
- Please join us for our mid-week Bible study and go deeper into God's Word. We explore the Bible and will journey through various passages this year. Our current series will take you through Christ's Sermon on the Mount. Our group meets on Wednesdays at 6:30 pm in room 203 and taught by Pastor David Wright.
General Fund Update
- Budgeted weekly income $21,934
- Last week's giving $13,507
- Budgeted Year to Date $263,208
- Giving Received $248,055
Wednesday Evening Fellowship Meal
- Serving Time: 5:15—6:15 pm E.T. Fellowship Hall/$4 (Adults); $2 (Children); $12 (Family)
- Dinner: Pasta Salad
- Dessert: Cheesecake
Praise The Lord!
- Last Friday church leaders gathered at the 'Lead the Way Event,' and 65 giving units pledged $1,061,660.00 over the next three years, and $168,000 for todays 'First Fruit Offering!'
Easter Egg Hunt
- The Biggest Outreach event we host on our campus is happening THIS SATURDAY! Join us for the Easter Egg Hunt + Afterparty at 11am Tons of candy, prizes, inflatables, and free food for everyone. Volunteers should arrive at 9am, and yes, we can still use more volunteers so come early if you can help show the love of Jesus to our community!
Fine Arts Meeting
- Just a Reminder Fine Arts Parent Meeting today in the Fellowship Hall from 12:00 -2pm
Good Friday Communion Services
- April 3, 6 pm at Battlefield Sanctuary and at ET's Inner City Campus, 'Embassy of Hope' 1316 W. Webster Avenue.
Easter @ Embassy of Hope
- Embassy of Hope Easter Sunday Service will be held at 10:00 am.
- ET will have three services at 8:30, 9:45, and 11:00 am. Children and adult Sunday school classes are dismissed. Nursery (birth-2years) and pre-school services are available for 3 and 4 year olds during service times. The 11:00 am service will be a Contemporary Service with communion being served.
- Mark your Calendar! Our first event of the year is going to be a great one, a trip to the farmers market and breakfast at the Aviary (on Republic Rd). Join us on Saturday, April 11, at 9 am!
VOLUNTEERS & ITEMS NEEDED for EVENTS TO BENEFIT OUR UPCOMING RFK CAMP
- The Autos in April is Saturday, April 18. Volunteers are needed to assist with setting up, directing drivers to their locations, checking in drivers...etc. The 5K Run/1 Mile Walk is during The Autos in April event. Volunteers are needed to put packets together, set up, work various stations... The RFKC Auction is brand new & will take place during the AUTOS IN APRIL 5K RUN/1 MILE WALK. Donated items, with a value of $15 or more, are needed. You may drop off any auction items at the ET office. Please sign up at the Resource Center, if you can assist with any of these events. Thank you.